IEEE C57.12.00 C57.12.20 ANSI C57.12.00 C57.12.20 IEC 76 GB10318
Features of outer structure
(1) Cover mounted high voltage porcelain bushings with eyebolt terminals are mounted on flat embossments on the cover and have undercut gasket seats for improved sealing. The eyebolt connectors are cast bronze plated with tin to accommodate both aluminum and copper conductors.
(2) One-piece fasten ring prolongs the life of the transformer, facilitates inspection and maintains even pressure around the entire rim. It combines with a specially formed tank rim, drawn cover and gasket to form an effective seal which will not deteriorate with age.
(3) Low voltage tank-wall bushing terminals are clamp type and tinplated.
(4) Tank is equipped with self- sealing pressure release device.
(5) Support lugs, welded to the tank, conform to ANSI standards are made of hot-rolled steel.
(6) Tank is supplied with a tank grounding bolted ring-type connector suitable for use with copper or aluminum.